J&R Hall Transport Inc. is a family run LTL trucking company with offices across Canada. We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Reception/ Office Clerk at our Head Office in Ayr, ON. As this position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, the ideal candidate will bring strong organization skills with a great attitude and outgoing personality to our current team.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Answering multi-line phone system and greeting visitors
- Assisting various departments with Administrative Tasks
- Processing all Incoming Mail
- Ordering Office Supplies
- Other Duties as assigned
- Strong computer skills and attention to detail
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Speed and accuracy important in data entry
- Must be able to work 40 hours weekly, Monday to Friday
- Must have own vehicle, no public transit available
Company Benefits include:
- Competitive wages
- Medical Benefits – Drugs, Dental, Health, Life, Vision
- RRSP / DPSP program after one year
- Great team environment
- Opportunity to work with other dynamic individuals
We appreciate the interest shown by all applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
J&R Hall Transport Inc. promotes diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
We provide PPE (sanitizer, masks, gloves, 6-ft distancing) to ensure the health & safety of our employees and their families. Office not open to public.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Click here for further details on submitting your application.