J&R Hall is family-owned and operated, and has been in the trucking business for over 60 years. We pride ourselves on providing a supportive, family atmosphere for our team, and offering competitive compensation and benefits for all positions.
In 2014 and 2015, we were selected as one of the best workplaces in Canada by Trucking HR Canada. We are known for our open door policy and we offer a number of additional incentives for drivers and other employees.
For example, did you know that as a J&R Hall employee, if you recommend a new highway team to us, you can earn an extra $1,000 once they complete their three-month probation?
Truck Driving Jobs for J&R Hall
Drivers are a transportation company’s greatest asset.
At J&R Hall, we understand the value of a reliable driver. That’s why we’re committed to supporting our drivers on the road, with fully-outfitted facilities, the latest technology, and schedules that work for their lives.
Here are a few of the advantages available to truck drivers at J&R Hall:
- Lounge, laundry, shower, and sleeping facilities available at all terminals
- Free use of computer, internet, and satellite TV at all terminals
- Minimal customer direct delivery (mostly terminal to terminal)
- Late-model air ride equipment
- eLog installed on all trucks
- Satellite communication with dispatch
- Forward facing Cameras being installed in all trucks
- All drops and pick-ups paid
- No fee direct deposit payments
- Group RRSP, with employer matching up to $3000 per year.
- Cash float available for trips
- Paid tax-free road expenses
- Flexible time off
Other Jobs at J&R Hall
Operating a transportation company requires more than just drivers — it takes individuals with many different skillsets to keep our organization running efficiently. Although these roles become available less often, we do hire for the following positions:
- Office Administration
- Wash Bay
View our Job Opportunities page for an updated list of current openings.