Our Transport Equipment
At J&R Hall, all our trucks are company-owned equipment and are maintained to the highest industry standards. Our company ranks in the top 0.5% for safety in Canada — we are proud to be among the few carriers to have been awarded an excellent Carrier Safety Rating.
With 85 tractors and 200 trailers in our fleet and close to 120 drivers operating across Canada, we are able to consistently handle a high volume of shipments. At any given time, approximately 40% of our trucks will be operating with team drivers in each cab to provide superior expedited trucking services to our customers.
Some quick facts about the J&R Hall fleet:
- All tractors are equipped with air ride suspension.
- All trailers are 53′ high cube tandem dry vans.
- All trailers are equipped with logistic tracking.
- All tractors include satellite contact to ensure excellent communication.
- All tractors are mandated to run eLogs while in operation.
As a Canadian owned and operated trucking company, J&R Hall is able to offer heated dry vans — perfect for transporting sensitive product or commodity during the Canadian winter. Our fleet does not include any reefer vans for refrigerated cargo.
Our primary supplier, Freightliner, an American truck manufacturer that marks its 75th anniversary in 2017. Freightliner is a future-focused company, always advancing new technologies and leading the transportation industry through innovation.