Choosing the Right Transportation Company For You
At J&R Hall, we know you have lots of options out there for transportation companies, depending on your location, needs and more.
In this blog, we’ll tell you exactly what sets us apart from the rest - and why we’re the right transportation company for you.
1) With our 80 tractors and 180 trailers, we’re big enough to service a large volume of freight.
2) We’re family owned, which means we’re small enough to care. We are committed to customer service and we have one of the highest Carrier Safety Ratings ever given out in Canada.
3) The locations of our terminals means convenience for all of our customers. Though our head office is in Ayr, Ontario, we have locations in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver. These locations and our company infrastructure means that Western Canada and Southern Ontario are our focus. It also means that points between like Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin are also easily accessible to us.
4) Booking with us is simple. There’s no need to go through an online service to get your order processed. You can pick up the phone to book, or even to trace your shipment.
5) When we give you a rate, there are no hidden charges. What you see is what you pay. Plus, they’re always competitive.
6) Relationships are important to us. Some of our biggest customers have been with us for 30 years because we have maintained relationships with them. We are always building and maintaining relationships, old and new.
7) We always follow best practices. Knowing that our customers are well-informed and educated is of the utmost importance to us.
If you need transportation services, give us a call! We look forward to hearing from you. http://www.jrhall.ca/Company-Contacts.htm